WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT
Poet Possibilities is an online hub with the mission of inspiring and empowering poets from around the world to turn their poetry dreams into a reality.
We believe that every single one of us has the ability to achieve incredible things and life is too short to waste the opportunity to make it happen.
However, sometimes the poet journey can be challenging.
Have you ever felt like…
- You’re on top of the world, determined to make your poetry dreams come true one day and the next you feel totally lost and confused about what you’re doing?
- You’re excited about your poetry and then you talk to someone who doesn’t think you’ll be able to do it and you feel like it’s all hopeless?
- You’ve got a million ideas for your poetry book and you’re not sure which one is going to work out the best, and so you go round and round in circles?
- You want to self publish, but you just don’t have a clue how to do it?
- You feel like you’re stuck, you’re fed up and just want to break free and do whatever it is you’re supposed to be doing in life?
- You started your poetry journey to have more freedom and a life you loved, but you feel more overwhelmed than you ever felt before and you’re not sure how much longer you can carry on for?
- You feel isolated and lonely because you don’t know any other like-minded people to talk to about what you’re going through self publishing your book?
If so, you’re human! I think most of us feel like this at some point or another.
Here’s the truth…
Being a poet and turning your poetry into a book or even sharing it on social media is like being on a roller coaster ride in the dark… you feel alone, you feel scared, there are ups and downs, you haven’t got a clue what’s coming next, but all the while you feel exhilarated, it’s exciting. You’re smiling, even though on the inside you’re thinking ‘what the hell am I doing!?’
I think we all feel like this at some point.
We have to just stay focused on what we’re trying to achieve, learn as much as we can, get inspired, build a network of support around ourselves, keep going and keep the faith.
“Successful people are the ones who hold on when everyone else had let go.”
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We are here to help you succeed and enjoy your poetry journey. Here are the kind of things you will find going on here:
- Freebies: Doses of inspiration to help you succeed in poetry. Our Freebies cover many topics, from the Top 5 Things You Need Before Self Publishing, to teaching you what to put in your story highlights on Instagram. Check out our Freebie page here.
- Work Books: Guided lessons to help you turn your poetry dreams into a reality. All created by authors and publishing professionals. Our work books are the perfect and simple blueprints for building up your poetry dreams. Buy a Work Book Here.
- The Master Class: A step by step course that teaches you how to self publish, grow your audience on Instagram and how to promote your book - before and after it's big launch. Want to get started? Buy The Master Class here.
- The Marketplace: Find the help you need to succeed! An area where you can find the professionals to help with your poetry journey. We have Editors, Illustrators, Self Publishing Coaches & more! Check it out here.
- The Community: Our Private Facebook Group where you can get extra guidance, ask questions about the courses and mingle with like-minded poets from around the world and get the support you need to succeed.
WHAT POETS ARE SAYING ABOUT POET POSSIBILITIES:
"I'm a poet that just started sharing my words on Instagram. I purchased the work book "How to Grow Your Audience on Instagram as a Poet" and really took the time to test out some of the tips and tricks....and I have to say... I've already seen a huge improvement in my following and engagement! I just wanted to say THANK YOU for creating Poet Possibilities!! I think a lot of poets will benefit from your courses!" ~ Samantha - Poet - West Palm, Florida
"Hi Wattney, I just wanted to say THANK YOU for creating Poet Possibilities! I bought The Master Class and I've learned so much! I feel like i will finally be able to accomplish my goal of self publishing my poetry book this year! So thank you thank you thank you!!" ~ Alisa - Poet - Toronto, Ontario
"This is by far my favourite community to be apart of! The support is amazing and Wattney really takes the time to answer your questions about the courses and your Instagram struggles" ~ Dave - Poet - Vancouver, BC
Wattney Lander started sharing her poetry on Instagram January, 2019. Exactly one year later, she has grown her account to 64K followers, self published her first poetry book "Black Sheep" (which became #1 Hot New Release in Canadian Poetry on Amazon), got her book on Barnes & Noble and Chapters Indigo websites, and has written custom poems for others. After receiving multiple messages about how to she accomplished her career in poetry, she decided to create Poet Possibilities. To give other poets a place where they could go to learn how to achieve these things too.
Poet Possibilities has not only inspired me, but it’s inspired other people too and that makes me smile. There are over 1000+ poets involved from around the world and we have the private members group on Facebook which is an incredible network of poets and authors.
I hope everything that my team and I have created can help comfort the poets that are feeling confused or miserable, because everyone has times like that – it’s just that not many people like to talk about it. However, the stories and poetry I’ve heard/seen on here are honest and tell the journeys of the good times and the bad times of different people.
Everyone has a story to tell that will inspire others, so I want to create a platform for poets to be able to do just that.
We have all faced challenges and overcome them; we have all done some great things and probably some not so great things too. Let’s share our words and help to inspire each other.
Please get involved.