Learn how to create your own professional-quality poetry book as R. Clift (@r.cliftpoetry) walks you through the industry-leading layout and page design software— Adobe Indesign! The Complete Guide to Book Design & Layout for Poets will teach you the skills you need to take that idea for the book in your head and turn it into a finished manuscript.
- 6 Audio-Video Lessons detailing R. Clift's Design & Layout process for creating your own Poetry Book
- 90+ page illustrated PDF Course Textbook including written transcripts & in-depth guides that go deeper into the lessons
You Will Learn How to:
- Finally get started— turn that dream of holding your very own book you've designed into reality!
- Find a theme & organize everything that goes into your book, from front matter to the body, to back matter.
- Essential skills of Adobe InDesign to format a stunning Interior Manuscript and Cover.
- Include hand-drawn illustrations by using Adobe Photoshop.
- Export your Manuscript & Cover files to ensure a flawless print.
- Troubleshoot common errors & keep going until your manuscript is perfect.
And so much more!
Rachel Clift has created and self-published four books in the past two years— this course will also provide an inside look into her personal design process for each of those books, tips & tricks she has developed specifically for poets, and the encouragement you need to begin making your own book today. Remember— you were meant to do this. The world needs your poetry!